Progressing Exercise during PT
Having a background in strength and conditioning or an undergraduate degree that focuses on exercise programming is a major advantage in the physical therapy space. Check out this video to hear Dr. Baker’s opinions on the macro view of exercise progressions in a clinical setting.
This secondary series from the R2P Academy will apply our Blueprints concepts to real world scenarios. Our team will dive deeper into content focused on case studies surrounding Post-Operative and Muscle Strains.
- New Jersey: August 19-20, 2023 @ Fast Twitch (Saddle Brook, NJ) – Register Now
- Washington, DC: September 16-17, 2023 @ R2P (Bethesda, MD) – Register Now
- Florida: October 21-22, 2023 @ Aries Physical Therapy (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) – Register Now
- Los Angeles: November 4-5, 2023 @ Monarch Athletic Club (Los Angeles, CA) – Register Now
- Boston: January 20-21, 2024 @ Flight Performance (Waltham, MA) – Register Now
The R2P Academy
Setting the New Standard in Performance Rehab for Professionals. Providing Educational Seminars, Mentorship & Online Courses the R2P Academy has offerings from Student Physical Therapist and Strength & Conditioning Coaches to established Physical Therapists and Business Owners. Check out all of the offerings Here.