JOIN THE R2P ACADEMY AT OUR NEW COURSE!
- New Jersey: August 19-20, 2023
- Washington, DC: September 16-17, 2023
- South Florida: October 21-22, 2023
- Los Angeles: November 4-5, 2023
- Boston: January 20-21, 2024
New Blueprints in Action Course coming Fall 2023!
This secondary series from the R2P Academy will apply our Blueprints concepts to real world scenarios. Our team will dive deeper into content focused on case studies surrounding Post-Operative and Muscle Strains.
“We are excited to take the next step in our R2P Academy learning continuum. This course will offer participants the chance to enhance and demonstrate their knowledge with utilization of criteria based testing, exercise selection and implementation of reconditioning principles across the entire duration of a plan of care."
"With this course, we will translate ideas and philosophies that are theoretical in nature and translate them to actionable steps with specific case studies.”
- Dr. Zach Baker, DPT, SCS | CCO & Residency Director, R2P
*This will be a two-day course (estimated 15 hours), and will be submitted for approval for CEUs.